Group Director of Food and Beverage
Cross Hotels and Resorts is Hiring: Social Media and Marketing Campaign Manager (Hotel related only)
Cross Hotels & Resorts (formerly BHMA) is one of Asia’s fastest growing hotel groups, employing almost 1,500 employees across 25 properties in Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. The business has more than doubled the number of hotels it manages since 2016 as it works to capitalize on the booming tourism industry.
Cross Hotels & Resorts is an international hotel management company wholly owned by the ASX listed Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG).
FCTG is one of the world’s largest and progressive travel companies, incorporating diverse worldwide distribution, in destination travel experiences such as transport and touring as well as hotel management solutions.
Cross Hotels & Resorts is a part of FCTG’s Global Hotel Network providing management for hotels and resorts. Cross Hotels & Resorts also delivers owner services all the way from the very early sourcing & planning stages of a development, through technical services during build, to pre-opening services and finally professional ongoing hotel management. Visit https://crosshotelsandresorts.com for more information.
CROSS’s brands include:
- X2 (Cross To): Luxury by design – five-star hotels and resorts
- X2 Vibe : Mid-scale lifestyle hotels and resorts
- Away: Resorts and Villas: Casual resorts and retreats
Salary Range: TBA
Location of Work:
CROSS Hotels and Resorts – Bangkok Corporate Office
11th FL.,The Trendy Bldg. 10/125 Soi Sukhumvit 13, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. +66 2 168 7533 ext. 222 Fax: +66 2 168 7544
Social Media and Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for creating content and managing brand accounts on various social media platforms and planning and executing marketing campaigns to meet goals and needs of the company. He or she will oversee and schedule everything customer-facing; including all copy, design and audience segments. The duties will include hiring and briefing external agencies and freelancers, monitoring and assessing campaigns, and measuring the ROI of campaigns. This position will work closely with the Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager on managing spend and schedules.
LIVING THE BRAND
Adopt, implement and live the Brand Core Values of your specific property Brand: X2 Hotels & Resorts, X2 VIBE and AWAY Resorts on an everyday basis, linking all Resort initiates back to the brand values.
CORE TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create social media strategies that build strong brand recognition and engagement
- Develop interactive and engaging social media content
- Build strong online communications via various social media platforms
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating awareness and generating bookings
- Coordinate, guide and supervise hotels on corporate and brand campaigns
- Recruit, brief and manage contract or freelance staff to work on campaigns
- Create in house content and oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Excellent writing skill in English and Thai is a must.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills
- Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
Compensation & Benefits:
- Social Security
- Medical benefits are provided in accordance with the company’s group health policy.
- Minimum 16 days of Annual Leave and 16 days of Public Holiday
- 8 Days off per month