Updated on July 23rd, 2021
At Cross Hotels & Resorts, the safety and wellbeing of our guests is an utmost priority. As the world situation of COVID-19 is ongoing, we have taken preventive and precautionary measures to ensure your safety and wellbeing, plus the flexibility of your travel plans.
Stay with confidence
In addition to ensuring that our cleanliness and hygiene are extremely good across all operations, we are following the latest information, advice and guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health authorities. Our hotels, resorts and villas have implemented enhanced cleaning and hygiene with best practices.
- Temperature checks for everyone arriving at the hotels, resorts and villas.
- Proper cleaning and frequent sanitization of all common areas with special attention to high-touch points including elevators, door handles, switches, front desks, lobbies, public bathrooms, swimming pools, restaurants and bars as well as the back of house areas.
- Guestrooms are cleaned and sanitized regularly with the use of cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available for guests and staff to use.
- All staff of our hotels, resorts and villas have procedures in place to act quickly should there be an alert to a case of coronavirus and coordinate with local health authorities.
Book with flexibility
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind.
If you need to adjust bookings made via our official website, email or telephone call, please contact respective hotels. Contact details can be found here
If you need to adjust bookings made through a third party, travel agent or tour operator, please contact them directly.
We thank you for your support and your loyalty. We will keep you updated through this dynamic situation and can’t wait to welcome you at one of our hotels soon.